Sublette County Commissioners Agenda for Nov. 21, 2017
Meeting in Big Piney, Wyoming
by Mary Lankford, Sublette County Clerk
November 18, 2017
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
COUNCIL CHAMBERS - BIG PINEY TOWN HALL
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2017
7:00 a.m. Breakfast has been cancelled for today.
(Tentative Agenda, Subject to Change Up To 9 a.m. the Day of the Meeting)
9:00 a.m. Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
* Chairman Nelson will call the meeting to order, lead the Pledge of Allegiance, and request approval of the prior meeting minutes.
Butch Penton, Road & Bridge
* This report will include a review of all present maintenance work being performed, project updates, materials and equipment.
9:30 a.m. Billy Pape, Waste Management
* This report will include a review of the Landfill, Recycling, and the Transfer Station operations.
10:00 a.m. Shad Cooper, County Fire Warden
* Report on SCUF Activities
10:15 a.m. Jay Brower, Fairgrounds
* Report on Fairground Activities
10:45 a.m. Sheriff KC Lehr
* Report on Sheriff's Department Activities
11:00 a.m. Old Business
* Commissioners will report on activities since the last
Lunch at the Marbleton Senior Center
1:00 p.m. Planning and Zoning
* A conditional use permit application submitted by Mrs. Gwen Bogart to allow a dog kennel at 72 East Fork Big Sandy County Road 23-133 in Boulder, Wyoming.
1:30 p.m. Jennifer Zook, Sublette County Chamber of Commerce
* Visitor Center funding
2:00 p.m. Sublette County Broadband Project
* Update on Broadband Project
2:30 p.m. Chuck Bachellor
3:00 p.m. Jim Mitchell, Emergency Management Coordinator
* Storm Ready County report