2006 For the Health Of It! April 8 in Big Piney
March 27, 2006
Big Piney will be holding their annual Health Fair on Saturday, April 8, at the Big Piney High School Gymnasium from 9 am-1 pm.
Below are some of the booths, displays and professionals that will be on hand during the Health Fair:
* Blood Work Results can be picked up at this time
* Free Vision and Hearing Screening
* Height/Weight Stations
* Blood Pressure/Body Fat % Stations
* Proactive Rehabilitation Booth - Shoulder Dysfunctions and Pain
* Fire Extinguisher Information and Fire Prevention
* Custom Hearing
* Sublette County Sheriff's Office, DARE/ Drug Information/ Emergency Management
* Lincoln County Tobacco Prevention
* Community Doctors on site to discuss Health Fair results
* Breast Cancer information
The Mobile Mammogram will be in town Friday and Saturday, April 7-8, in the Big Piney High School parking lot. Call the Marbleton/Big Piney Clinic to schedule an appointment, 307-276-3306.
To reserve a booth at the Fair, call 276-3032 and speak with one of the EMT's.